Chocolate muffins are my favorite, and yes, I know they are your favorite too!
They are very fast and easy to make.
So worth the time and calories!
- 1 & 3/4 cup of flour
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 2 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup of powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup of chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup of chocolate chips to sprinkle
- 1 cup of milk (room temperature)
- 1/2 of oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa & powdered sugar. Stir together
In the other bowl combine all liquid ingredients:
- vanilla extract
Add mixed liquid ingredients to dry ingredients. Mix. add chocolate chips.
Bake at 360F (185C) for 20min or until pick comes out dry
After 10 min take out the muffins and sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips, and put back to the over to bake for remaining 10 min.
• add milk chocolate chips, white chocolate chips & dark chocolate chips
• add dried plums inside the muffin
• sprinkle with shredded coconut
• and my favorite – when the muffins are baked and cold, I cut them in half and smear with creamy peanut butter.