A brownie to die for!
Everyone has one recipe that never fails. I mean never. this is my brownie that never fails and it pleases everyones taste.
- 200 grams of dark chocolate (2 bars) – I used chocolate with at least 75% cocoa.
- 160 grams of butter
- 200 grams of powdered sugar
- 4 eggs
- 80 grams of flour
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 100 grams of dried plums
- 1 tea bag of black tea (I used earl grey black tea)
Preheat the over to 360F (180C)
- Soak dried plums in freshly brewed strong black tea
- Melt the chocolate with butter in the water bath (place the bowl with chocolate and butter over the pan with boiling water – make sure the bowl doesn’t touch the water)
- Beat eggs with powdered sugar until combined
- Slowly add melted chocolate mixture to eggs and powdered sugar mixture
- Add flour and baking powder, combine everything with a spoon
- Drain the dried plums and add to the mixture
- Butter the pan (I use round pan Ø11″, but you can also use square pan)
- Pour everything in to the pan.
Bake for approx. 25min. Check with tooth pick – if comes out clean it’s ready!